Did you know that, A new study suggests subatomic particles called muons are breaking the laws of physics. This may mean a mysterious force is affecting muons, which would make our understanding of physics incomplete. It could be the same force that’s responsible for dark matter, which shaped the early universe.
There are principals the govern every aspect of our lives. These universal laws cover everything from business, sales, success, wealth, health and happiness. These rules for life, when mastered, help us to avoid failure and pain. Applying them, means achieving goals faster and quicker. Understanding and working with them means that we get into that flow of life where it feels good and enjoyable to be doing what we are doing.
What are these laws of success? What principle always work when applied? Where do you begin searching for them? Success leaves clues. And when scrutinized, these successful people are doing the same things in their own unique ways.
It’s important to take some time to breakdown and look at these laws. Like any physical “law”, universal laws cannot be broken, no matter how hard you try. Successful people don’t go against these laws, rather they work with them. Take for example Anthony Robbins. He puts to use many of these universal laws in his teachings and seminars. He’s understood them and now applies them daily to be the success that he is.
That is how to achieve great success. The harder you push against these natural laws, more they push back against you. Discovering these principles is like learning that the door you are trying to get through, the one you have been pushing against to get inside the building, actually opens inward. You open it by pulling it gently towards you, not pushing desperately on it.
Take the Law of gravity as an example of a universal law. We all understand gravity. We live with it. It’s hard to fight gravity and win. So you don’t. You try to work with it for better results instead.
There is a saying about these laws that I’ll paraphrase here: you don’t learn how to float by studying the law of sinking, meaning that you might think you are working on studying the right law to achieve the success you’re looking for in life. And while it is certainly related, it’s not the correct law to achieve the success you desire. That is why it’s so important to learn and study as many of these universal principles as possible so that you can quickly identify when you’re working (and with lots of effort and no real results) with the wrong law.
Here are 10 of the most common universal laws, some of which have made a lot of noise in the media over the past few years.
1. The Law of Attraction – like attracts like
2. The Law of Cause and Effect – every consequence is the result of a specific action
3. The Law of Intention and Desire – for something to come into existence, energy and information must pass through the field of intention (the mind) and desire (the heart) to be created
4. The Law of Expectations – what you really expect to happen, will happen
5. The Law of Belief – your deepest beliefs will shape your reality
6. The Law of Least Effort /Resistance – everything in nature, in life, flows easily and effortlessly from one action to its next logical step, one thing automatically leads to another on the path of least resistance
7. The Law of Correspondence – your outer world always corresponds to your inner world, your thoughts
8. The Law of Give and Take – all energy works from the flow of give and take, of exchange or transfer of energy
9. The Law of Potentiality – anything is possible; everything started from nothing and came to be through thought, desire and belief
10. The Law of Detachment – in order to get what you want, you must detach yourself from the result, not the desire but the outcome; you must let go of any negative thoughts or resistance
Begin observing how these laws are in effect in your life. Take note of how your thoughts lead to more thoughts to actions to attention to certain aspects of life and not others. See how you can apply any of these laws to yourself with some positive success.